The cost of living is simply out of reach for many senior citizens and their families today. Yet the demand for quality assisted living services continues to grow. Saint Francis Home answers that demand by making effective use of the community resources available to it through its affiliation with the Catholic Diocese of Richmond.
By tapping into the longstanding relationships that Saint Francis Home has built within the Richmond community, we’re able to provide a level of services comparable to other homes, at roughly half their cost. These services are all provided under once price, for simple, no-nonsense billing. They include:
• Three well-balanced healthy meals and three snacks each day.
• On duty staff 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Daily light housekeeping.
• Linen and personal laundry service.
• Medication management and administration.
• Assistance with daily living activities.
• A full schedule of planned and supervised activities and programs.
• Assistance in coordinating transportation to medical appointments.
• Professional groundskeeping and maintenance.
• Access to cable television service in each residence.
• Access to WiFi Internet services.
An overview of some of our services:
Come meet the caring staff at Saint Francis Home.
Schedule a tour or just stop by, we would love the opportunity to show you around any time.